Welcome to Nathan’s Lodge
Nestled next to one of the most beautiful beaches in The Bahamas, Nathan’s is perfect for families with kids of all ages and water-sports enthusiasts.
Nathan’s is fast becoming the premier choice for bonefishermen from around the world. We feature five spacious & airy rooms, each with two double beds. Each room is air-conditioned and equipped with a television and satellite T.V.
Also available are three one-bedroom efficiencies and a two-bedroom apartment, fully furnished with a well equipped kitchen.
Rates (per person)
All fishing packages are double occupancy per person sharing a twin double-bedded room. Packages include all room amenities and:
- Professional guide and boat for 2 guests
- Full cooked breakfasts, packed picnic lunches and delicious home-cooked dinners
- Transfers to and from dock
- Transfers to and from airport
- All fishing packages and services are subject to VAT taxes at 7.5% as of January 1, 2015
- Nathan’s Lodge does not accept liability (clients should have their own personal insurance)
We have kayaks & non-motorized bikes that can be rented at your own risk. We can also arrange nature and birdwatching tours as well as snorkeling.
Let our experienced guides take you on the flats for some great bonefishing and enjoy the clarity and color of the waters, the awe of seeing stingrays, turtles, barracuda, sharks and of course, bonefish their selves, a silver wraith speeding the sparkling water. What makes the bonefish a great game fish is their speed, which has been clocked in excess of 25 M.P.H., but it feels alot faster when you catch one. For the less adventurous you can wade in the flatts!
For your dining pleasure, Nathan’s Lodge has a well appointed cozy restaurant where you can enjoy delicious native dishes or our fine American cuisine. Our comfortable private patio allows you to catch the cool island breeze as you dine. Kick your feet up and enjoy a wide array of tropical drinks like the “Bahama Mama” or “Yellow Bird” from our full service bar as you relax with family and friends.
Our Standard menu includes fresh fish, fresh conch, chicken, steak, pork chops and mutton. We are more than happy to cook your favorite meal for you if you notify us in advance.
PRE-BOOK an air-inclusive vacation for 4 – 6 consecutive nights (single or double occupancy) and get one free R/T airline or ferry ticket from Nassau; PRE-BOOK an air-inclusive vacation for 7 consecutive nights and get two free R/T airline or ferry tickets from Nassau.
- The 4 – 6 night Fly/Cruise Free offer is based on single or double occupancy bookings.
- Limit of one Fly/Cruise Free or two Fly/Cruise Free offer per booked room; up to two rooms allowed per booking.
- Free round-trip airfare/ferry tickets only for flights/ferry originating/ending in Nassau.
- Offer valid for new air-inclusive bookings only.
- Passengers must be booked on the same flight/ferry and itinerary.
- This offer may not be combined with any other Bahama Out Islands Promotion Board air/fee/fuel credit promotional offer.
- Cancellation of hotel booking will result in cancellation of associated airline/ferry tickets.
- Offer includes all applicable airline/ferry taxes and fees.
- This Fly/Cruise Free offer is applicable for Group Bookings of ten (10) rooms or less.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be changed or cancelled at any time. Other restrictions and limitations may apply.
Offer : Pre-book an air-inclusive vacation for 4 consecutive nights or longer (single or double occupancy) and get up to a $250 Air Credit.
PRE-BOOK a 2-night stay and receive a $150 Fee Credit.
- $150 Fee Credit is valid on minimum 2 consecutive nights stays.
- Valid for double occupancy stays only.
- Offer is redeemable by a licensed private pilot only. (Upon hotel check-in, the pilot must present a copy of The Bahamas Customs stamped C7A receipt in the same name as the traveling party.
- Limit of 1 (one) Fee Credit per pilot’s hotel reservation.
- This offer is not combinable with any other Fee Credit offers.
- This offer is not valid for private flights operated by resort/hotel properties.
Diffs, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Jgrjr, Raleigh, North Carolina
Jdwager, Burlington, Vermont
Mark k, DC
Burt and Denís, Córdoba, Argentina
Posypusher, Ferndale, Washington